The qualification provides learners with an introduction to law and the legal system as well as key academic, research and communication skills to support learners in their development. Learners must complete 4 mandatory units worth 60 credits to achieve the ATHE Level 3 Diploma in Law. Learners who complete this qualification can progress to study a variety of Bachelor’s Degrees at a university such as our partner universities including The University of Northampton and The University of Bedfordshire. For more information, please visit our progression routes page.
|The English Legal System||3||15||90|
|Legal Terminology and Communication||3||15||90|
|Academic and Research Skills for Law||3||15||90|
- These qualifications are designed for learners from aged 19 and above.
- Certificate in management studies or business management
- An equivalent professional qualification from a recognised institution.
- IELTS 4.5 or Equivalent
- Mature students with a minimum of two years relevant work experience may be considered.
* The fees is per academic year
** Assessment, Certification and registration fees is included. No hidden fees.
Awarding Body : Awards for Training and Higher Education (ATHE)
Course Duration : 3- 6 months
Method of study : Full Time / Blended Learning
Qualification Level : 3
We do everything we can to ensure that information on our website is correct, however details may change and we cannot accept responsibility for errors or omissions. For more detailed information about the course visit ATHE official website on http://athe.co.uk/level-3-law/