At only 30 credits in size, the Level 4 Certificate in Management is suitable for anyone who is looking for a small programme that they can build on at a later stage. Learners take one mandatory unit worth 15 credits and a further optional unit totalling 30 credits to achieve the ATHE Level 4 Certificate in Management (RQF).
|People in Organisations||4||15||60|
As a learner you can choose to complete any one or two (#1-2 units) of mandatory units to complete 15 -30 credit and thereby either gaining award or a certificate in management
- These qualifications are designed for learners from aged 19 and above.
- A certificate in management studies or business management
- An equivalent professional qualification from a recognised institution.
- Mature students with a minimum of two years relevant work experience may be considered.
- A minimum of CEFR B1 Level of English, if English is not your native language
Fees – £450*
The fees includes registration and assessment fees
Awarding Body : Awards for Training and Higher Education (ATHE)
Course Duration : 1 month
Method of study : Online
Qualification Level : 4
We do everything we can to ensure that information on our website is correct, however details may change and we cannot accept responsibility for errors or omissions. For more detailed information about the course visit ATHE official website on http://athe.co.uk/business-and-strategic-management-qualifications/