At only 60 credits in size, the Level 4 Diploma in Management is suitable for anyone who is looking for a small programme that they can build on at a later stage. Learners must complete 3 mandatory units worth 45 credits and a further optional unit totalling 60 credits to achieve this qualification.
Learners who complete this qualification can build credits towards the ATHE Level 4 Extended Diploma in Management which provides entry to the ATHE Level 5 Extended Diploma in Management and further progress to the third year of a variety of Bachelor’s Degree Top-Up Programmes at a university such as our partner universities including Anglia Ruskin University, London School of Business and Management, University of Bolton, Coventry University and Southampton Solent University. For more information, please visit our progression routes page.
|People in Organisations||4||15||60|
|Planning a Work Based Team Project||4||15||60|
|Finance For Managers||4||15||60|
|Planning a New Business Venture||4||15||60|
|Personal and Professional Development||5||15||60|
|Manage Sustainability in an Organisation||5||15||60|
As a learner you can choose to complete any one or two (#1-2units) of mandatory units to complete 15 -30 credit and thereby either gaining award or a certificate in management
- These qualifications are designed for learners from aged 19 and above.
- English Language Requirement – a minimum of CEFR B1 Level of English or IELTS 4.5 or Equivalent
- A certificate in management studies or business management
- An equivalent professional qualification from a recognised institution.
- Mature students with a minimum of two years relevant work experience may be considered.
Fees – £695*
** Awarding body registration fees is extra and is payable at the time of enrolment.
Awarding Body : Awards for Training and Higher Education (ATHE)
Course Duration : 3-6 months
Method of study : Full Time / Distance Learning
Qualification Level : 4