The ATHE Level 4 Extended Diploma in Management for Health and Social Care is a 120 credit size qualification and is the equivalent level to the 1st year of a degree. Learners must complete the 3 mandatory units totalling 45 credits and a further 5 to 9 optional units to make a total of 120 credits to achieve the Extended Diploma.
- Health and Social Care in Context
- Communication Skills for Health and Social Care Management
- People in Organisations
- Finance For Managers
- Manage Sustainability in an Organisation
- Personal and Professional Development
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Planning a New Business Venture
- Management of Health and Social Care Provision
- These qualifications are designed for learners from aged 19 and above.
- A certificate in healthcare management studies or business management
- an equivalent professional qualification from a recognised institution.
- Mature students with a minimum of two years relevant work experience may be considered.
Course material, including presentations, handouts, assignment briefs and e-books are made available to enrolled learners. In addition to this, the learners also get the course handbook and tutorial via emails to support the learning. We can provide printed books for a few units and these can be ordered by the learners at the start of the course at an additional cost. The books are from BPP Media or other publications and are discounted for enrolled learners. They are available for some units only.
The learner sets the pace for learning and the courses are offered across an academic year basis. Although our tutors encourage the learners to make progress monthly, but this approach is flexible.
Fees – £1,495
* The fees includes registration and assessment fees per academic year. There is no other hidden costs or fees payable
Awarding Body :Awards for Training and Higher Education (ATHE)
Course Duration : 12 months
Method of study : Full Time
Qualification Level : 4
We do everything we can to ensure that information on our website is correct, however details may change and we cannot accept responsibility for errors or omissions. For more detailed information about the course visit ATHE official website on http://athe.co.uk/