The Level 5 Diploma in Business and Administrative Management is a 120 credit size qualification, equivalent in size and level to the second year of a bachelor’s degree.
At level 5, learners are expected to understand the more strategic aspects of business administration as well as governance structure and organisational context. Learners must achieve a minimum of 120 credits to achieve the qualification. They must complete the nine mandatory units, worth 100 credits and two optional units worth a minimum of 20 credits
- Operations Management
- Information for Strategic Decision Making
- Advanced Finance for Business Managers
- The Context of Corporate Governance
- Organisational Analysis and Change
- Human Resource Management
- Knowledge Management Strategy
- Leadership, Motivation and Group Dynamics
- Business Research
- Small Business Enterprise
- European Business
- Business Ethics
- Economics for Business
As a learner you can choose to complete two (2 units) of mandatory units to complete 30 credit and thereby either gaining award or a certificate in management
- These qualifications are designed for learners from aged 19 and above.
- A certificate at level 4 or business management.
- an equivalent professional qualification from a recognised institution.
- Mature students with a minimum of two years relevant work experience may be considered.
- English Language Requirement – a minimum of CEFR B1 Level of English or IELTS 4.5 or Equivalent, If English is not your native language.
Upon successful completion of ATHE Level 5 Diploma qualification learners will be eligible to gain entry into the ATHE Level 6 Diploma in Management or the Final Year for a top-up of BA Business Management Degree in any UK University.
Course material, including presentations, handouts, assignment briefs and e-books are made available to enrolled learners. In addition to this, the learners also get the course handbook and tutorial via emails to support the learning. We can provide printed books for a few units and these can be ordered by the learners at the start of the course at an additional cost. The books are from BPP Media or other publications and are discounted for enrolled learners. They are available for some units only.
The learner sets the pace for learning and the courses are offered across an academic year basis. Although our tutors encourage the learners to make progress monthly, but this approach is flexible.
Fees – £1,495
* The fees includes registration and assessment fees for the course. There is no hidden costs
Awarding Body :Awards for Training and Higher Education (ATHE)
Course Duration : 6-9 months
Method of study : Full Time/ Online
Qualification Level : 5
We do everything we can to ensure that information on our website is correct, however details may change and we cannot accept responsibility for errors or omissions. For more detailed information about the course visit ATHE official website on https://athe.co.uk/level-4-business-and-administrative-management-qualification/