Qualification Number – 600/4720/3
The ATHE Level 5 Diploma in Management for Management for Travel and Tourism is a 120 credit size qualification and is the equivalent level to the 2nd year of a degree. Learners must complete the 3 mandatory units totalling 45 credits and a further 5 optional unit to make a total of 120 credits to achieve the Diploma.
Key areas explored include the context of the Travel and Tourism Industry and its impact as well as the communication and the people management skills required of managers working in any sector
- Travel and Tourism Organisations in a Global Context
- People Management
- Managing Communication
- Sustainable Tourism Development
- Resource Management
- Tour Operations Management
- Marketing Principles and Practice
- Finance and Funding in the Travel and Tourism Sector
- These qualifications are designed for learners from aged 19 and above. English Language Requirement – a minimum of CEFR B1 Level of English or IELTS 4.5 or Equivalent
- A certificate in management studies or business management at Level 3
- An equivalent professional qualification from a recognised institution.
- Mature students with a minimum of two years’ relevant work experience may be considered.
Progressions Upon successful completion of ATHE Level 5 Diploma qualification learners will be eligible to gain entry into the final year of the BSc /BA Tourism and Travel Degree from any UK University.
Course Material Course material, including presentations, handouts, assignment briefs and e-books are made available to enrolled learners. In addition to this, the learners also get the course handbook and tutorial via emails to support the learning.
Books We can provide printed books for a few units and these can be ordered by the learners at the start of the course at an additional cost. The books are from BPP Media or other publications and are discounted for enrolled learners. They are available for some units only.
Online learning The learner sets the pace for learning and the courses are offered across an academic year basis. Although our tutors encourage the learners to make progress monthly, but this approach is flexible.
Fees – £1250*
* Awarding body registration and assessment fees included in above fees
Awarding Body: Awards for Training and Higher Education (ATHE)
Course Duration: 4-6 months
Method of study: Full Time
Qualification Level: 5
We do everything we can to ensure that information on our website is correct, however details may change and we cannot accept responsibility for errors or omissions. For more detailed information about the course visit ATHE official website on https://athe.co.uk/level-5-management-for-travel-and-tourism-qualifications/