The content of this qualification is a focus on managing communication, business organisations in a global context, people management, finance for managers as well as an understanding of the research skills and personal development expected of a manager. This qualification is 60 credits in size and is a combination of 3 mandatory units worth 45 credits in total including Managing Communication, Business Organisations in a Global Context and People Management; and a further one optional unit totalling 60 credits to achieve the ATHE Level 5 Diploma in Management (RQF).
- Managing Communication
- Business Organisations in a Global Context
- People Management
- Planning a Work Based Team Project
- Finance for Managers
- Marketing Principles and Practice
- Personal and Professional Development
- These qualifications are designed for learners from aged 19 and above.
- A certificate in management studies or business management.
- An equivalent professional qualification from a recognised institution.
- Mature students with a minimum of two years relevant work experience may be considered.
- A minimum of CEFR B1 Level of English, if English is not your native language
Course material, including presentations, handouts, assignment briefs and e-books are made available to enrolled learners. In addition to this, the learners also get the course handbook and tutorial via emails to support the learning. We can provide printed books for a few units and these can be ordered by the learners at the start of the course at an additional cost. The books are from BPP Media or other publications and are discounted for enrolled learners. They are available for some units only.
The learner sets the pace for learning and the courses are offered across an academic year basis. Although our tutors encourage the learners to make progress monthly, but this approach is flexible.
Fees – £995*
* The fees is per academic year and include awarding body registration and assessment fees.
Awarding Body : Awards for Training and Higher Education (ATHE)
Course Duration : 3-4 months
Method of study : Full Time
Qualification Level : 5
We do everything we can to ensure that information on our website is correct, however details may change and we cannot accept responsibility for errors or omissions. For more detailed information about the course visit ATHE official website on http://athe.co.uk/