Change is a distinctive characteristic of the Healthcare Sector and it is the strategic managers who should be the first to respond to, and support positive transformation.
The ATHE level 7 Qualifications in Healthcare Management provide strategic management skills for those planning to, or working in the healthcare sector both internationally and in the UK, including additional units that are specifically targeted at those working in the public sector.
Skills that meet the changing environment of healthcare are the vision and research skills as well as the ability to manage continuous organisational improvement included in the ATHE Level 7 Diploma in Healthcare Management.
- Research for Senior Managers
- Managing Finance in the Public Sector
- International Healthcare Policy
- Manage Continuous Organisational Improvement
- Developing Organisational Vision and Strategic Direction
- Organisational Behaviour
- Human Resource Management
- Project Management
The Entry Requirements
- These qualifications are designed for learners from aged 19 and above.
- A level 6 diploma or a bachelors degree in healthcare management studies or business management
- an equivalent professional qualification from a recognised institution.
- Mature students with a minimum of two years relevant work experience may be considered.
Fees – £1,495
* The fees is per academic year and includes awarding organisation registration and assessment.
Awarding Body : Awards for Training and Higher Education (ATHE)
Course Duration : 6-12 months
Method of study : Full Time
Qualification Level : 7