The ATHE Level 3 Diploma in Business and Management is a 120 credit qualification, and has been designed to support students’ progress into Higher Education. This qualification enables learners to develop underpinning knowledge, understanding and skills in business including the skills of analysis and evaluation. Learners who complete this qualification can progress to study a variety of Bachelor’s Degrees at a university such as our partner universities including The University of Northampton and The University of Bedfordshire. For more information, please visit our progression routes page.
Units within this qualification
- Managing Business Operations
- Maximising Resources to Achieve Business Success
- The Business Environment
- Managing People in Organisations
- Working in Teams
- Effective Business Communications
- A certificate in management studies or business management at Level 2
- GCSE or A Levels certification or an equivalent from overseas
- Mature students with a minimum of two years relevant work experience may be considered.
- IELTS 4.5 or Equivalent for overseas students
- These qualifications are designed for learners from aged 19 and above.
* The fees includes registration and assessment fees.
Awarding Body : Awards for Training and Higher Education (ATHE)
Course Duration : 4-6 months
Method of study : Full Time
Qualification Level : 3
We do everything we can to ensure that information on our website is correct, however details may change and we cannot accept responsibility for errors or omissions. For more detailed information about the course visit ATHE official website on http://athe.co.uk/level-3-business/