The Level 6 Diploma in Business and Administrative Management is a 120 credit size qualification that outlines how organisations plan their activities at a strategic level, how they implement these plans, how they ensure the smooth running of the organisation, and how this maximises competitive advantage.
The core content of this qualification is for those entering a strategic level of management with a key emphasis on making that progression from an undergraduate to a graduate mentality, including an understanding of the research skills and personal development expected of a senior manager.
- Strategic Management
- The Dynamics of Leadership
- Management Information Systems for Business
- Advanced Finance for Decision Makers
- Marketing Management in Business
- Customer Focus for Strategic Advantage
- Leadership Skills
- Managing Risk in Business
The Entry Requirements
- A certificate in management studies or business management
- An equivalent professional qualification from a recognised institution.
- Mature students with a minimum of two years relevant work experience may be considered.
- These qualifications are designed for learners from aged 19 and above. English Language Requirement – a minimum of CEFR B1 Level of English or IELTS 4.5 or Equivalent
Course Material – all course material, including presentations, handouts, assignment briefs and e-books are made available to enrolled learners. In addition to this, the learners also get the course handbook and tutorial via emails to support the learning.
Books- We can provide printed books for a few units and these can be ordered by the learners at the start of the course at an additional cost. The books are from BPP Media or other publications and are discounted for enrolled learners. They are available for some units only.
Online learning – The learner sets the pace for learning and the courses are offered across an academic year basis. Although our tutors encourage the learners to make progress monthly, but this approach is flexible.
Certification– The Diploma is issued by the ATHE – Awarding Organisation. UK Versity Online Limited (Number 889) is an accredited and approved delivery Centre for ATHE qualifications.
Fees – £1,495
* The fee includes registration and assessment fees and is for one academic year
Awarding Body: Awards for Training and Higher Education (ATHE)
Course Duration: 6-12 months
Method of study: Full Time
Qualification Level: 6
We do everything we can to ensure that information on our website is correct, however details may change and we cannot accept responsibility for errors or omissions. For more detailed information about the course visit ATHE official website on https://athe.co.uk/level-6-business-and-administrative-management-qualification/