ATHE Level 4 Extended Diploma in Management is a 120 credit size qualification and is the equivalent level to the 1st year of a degree. The core content of this qualification is for those entering a role in management, with content focusing on business environment, communication skills and resource management, including an understanding of the research skills and personal development expected of a manager.
Learners must complete 4 mandatory units worth 60 credits in total and a further 4 or 5 optional units totalling 120 credits to achieve the ATHE Level 4 Extended Diploma in Management (RQF).
- Business Environment
- Resource Management
- Communication Skills
- People in Organisations
- Planning a Work Based Team Project
- Finance For Managers
- Customer Relationship Management
- Personal and Professional Development
- These qualifications are designed for learners from aged 19 and above.
- A certificate in management studies or business management
- An equivalent professional qualification from a recognised institution.
- Mature students with a minimum of two years relevant work experience may be considered.
- A minimum of CEFR B1 Level of English or Equivalent if English is not your native language
Fees – £995*
* The fees includes registration and assessment fees
Awarding Body : Awards for Training and Higher Education (ATHE)
Course Duration : 6-9 months
Method of study : Full Time
Qualification Level : 4
We do everything we can to ensure that information on our website is correct, however details may change and we cannot accept responsibility for errors or omissions. For more detailed information about the course visit ATHE official website on http://athe.co.uk/